The general Lodging Policy at the Inn at Nakoma is for all behavior to be considerate of other guests in the hotel at all times, particularly between the hours of 10pm and 8am, the designated quiet time. The following specific policies are intended to ensure appropriate guest behavior. However, any behavior that is inconsiderate of other guests or hotel staff or that endangers other guests or hotel staff is prohibited and can result in cancellation of the offending guest(s)’ reservation.
- The Inn at Nakoma charges a $25 resort fee per room per day and collects a 10.95% tax as required by the State of California and County of Plumas.
- Guests may charge incidentals, food and beverages, services and merchandise to their room anywhere on Nakoma Resort property. These charges will appear on the bill for the stay at checkout.
- The golf course is off limits to all but paying golfers. Entering the golf course from the Lodge or by any other means not prescribed by the rules of play is prohibited due to safety concerns.
- The Inn at Nakoma is a 100% non-smoking facility. Smoking and vaping are not permitted anywhere within the hotel. Should it be determined that smoking or vaping have taken place in a guestroom, a $250.00 cleaning fee will be charged.
- There are two pet rooms at the Lodge at Nakoma. The pet fee is $50/night up to a maximum of $125 per stay. Service Animals are permitted pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and there is no fee for service dogs. Under the ADA, a Service Animal is defined as a dog that has been individually trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability. The ADA requires that service animals be under the control of the handler at all times. Guests with animals in violation of ADA requirements will be asked to leave. More information on ADA requirements can be found at: http://www.ada.gov/regs2010/service_animal_qa.html
- The lobby lounge, patio and outdoor recreation area are available to guests at any time during their stay. However, the hours between 10pm and 8am are “quiet time.” Guests occupying any common areas will refrain from making any loud noise during the quiet time period that could disturb other guests, such as music, loud talking, loud noises, etc..
Guests are responsible for any damage and/or excessive soiling in the room not attributable to normal wear and tear that occurs during the stay. Guests discovering damage to a room should notify the front desk immediately. The resort reserves the right to charge the credit card on file for the cost of any damages.
Guests will be charged for items of value removed from the room during stay. This does not include disposable items such as soap, shampoo, etc..
- Check-in is at 3:00pm. Check-out is at 11:00am. Failure to check out on time can lead to additional charges of $25 per half-hour increment. Please discuss with the front desk at check-in any special circumstances that may make an 11:00am check-out difficult.