Nakoma Resort is your basecamp as you take on this year’s Lost & Found adventure. Located just 10 minutes from the start/finish of the Lost & Found cycling event, Nakoma’s luxe race weekend package checks off all the bicycling boxes: – 2 nights for two in the beautiful Lodge at Nakoma – In lieu of resort fee, $50 donation made to the Sierra Buttes Trail Stewardship – Dinner with the Pros on Friday night – Bomber pre-race breakfast burrito After you leave everything you have on the backroads of the Lost Sierra you can recharge at Altitude, Nakoma’s exclusive family recreation center with spacious hot tub, heated pool, Bistro + Bar and more. Don’t forget to book a massage in the Spa at Nakoma*. Nakoma’s hot tubs, saunas and pools are for the exclusive use Lodge guests.
$475 Package DetailsJoin us May 31 – June 2
*Does not include room tax. Based on availability.
- Two-night double occupancy* in Lodge at Nakoma
- Race dinner for two Friday night
- Choice of veggie or meat breakfast burrito Saturday morning
- $25 per night resort fee donated to the Sierra Buttes Trail Stewardship
ItineraryArrive Nakoma Resort Friday, May 31 3PM
– Check in at the stunning mountain-modern Lodge at Nakoma 7:30PM
– Athlete-inspired pre-race meal with pro racers and other Lost & Found riders. Race Day: Saturday June 1 6:30AM
– Breakfast burrito*, coffee and juice available 8:30AM
– Race start at Portola City Park Sunday, June 2
– No scheduled activities. Enjoy a massage or other spa treatment** or have our Adventure Concierge help you plan your Lost Sierra exploration on your own. To book a massage please call 530.394.0460.*Please request meat or veggie breakfast burritos at check in.
** Spa/massage services are not part of the Lost & Found package.