3rd Annual Nakoma Education Fund Charity Golf Tournament
8:00am - 6:00pm
Fun is the name of the game at the annual Nakoma Education Fund golf tournament benefitting students in Eastern Plumas County. Join us for a day of laughs and libations Sept. 13 in a 18-hole, four-person scramble on the Dragon. Sponsorship opportunities are also available.
For more information about the NEF charity golf tournament please call 530.322.3338 or email Wes Hull at email@example.com.
8 am registration, 10 am shotgun start
Tournament Entry Includes ($500 per team):
- Tee-off breakfast with Bloody Marys
- Delicious appetizers and paired drinks as you play
- Fun challenges and contests with prizes
- Post-tournament BBQ, awards and silent auction
- Putting Contest from 8-10 am
- 8 am Registration, 8:30am Breakfast, 10 am Shotgun start.
- PLATINUM – 5 ft x 2 ft Banner and Team Entry – $875
- GOLD – Tee Sign and Team Entry – $625
- SILVER – Tee Sign – $150