Nakoma’s Easter Weekend Celebration offers something for everybody. Stay in the luxurious Lodge at Nakoma over the Easter weekend and the whole family can enjoy the new Altitude recreation center.
Kids will love the Easter egg decorating** workshop on Saturday in the Altitude rec center. Afterward enjoy family friendly classical music with the String Beings in the Nakoma Clubhouse. On Easter Sunday, brunch will be served in the fabulous Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Wigwam Room. Reserve your special brunch today at 877.462.5662
Easter Lodging Special
- $299 double occupancy for 1 night (March 31)
- $499 double occupancy for 2 nights (March 30-31)
- Easter egg decorating: Saturday, March 31, 1PM. Altitude Rec Center. All ages**
- String Beings classical music: Saturday, March 31, 5PM. Nakoma Clubhouse
- Easter Brunch: Sunday, April 1, 9AM-3PM. Nakoma Clubhouse
- Easter egg hunt: Sunday, April 1, 11AM & 1PM**
- Lodging and access to Altitude Recreation Center
*Package includes dinner and brunch gratuity. Package does not include alcohol.
**Easter egg decorating and hunt for resort members, lodge guests, and brunch attendees only.
If you prefer joining us only for our holiday brunch and easter egg hunt, please book your reservation here.