2020 Lost & Found Gravel Grinder Getaway
Nakoma Resort is your Lost & Found bike race basecamp for 2020. Located just 10 minutes from the start/finish in Portola, Nakoma’s race weekend package checks off all the bicycling boxes with luxe lodging, fantastic food and awesome amenities for the whole family.
$525 RACE-&-RELAX PACKAGE INCLUDES
– Two-night double occupancy* in Lodge at Nakoma
– Race dinner for two Friday, June 5
– Bomber breakfast burrito Saturday pre-race (veggie or meat options)
– $50 resort fee donated to Nakoma partner Sierra Buttes Trail Stewardship
After you leave everything you have on the backroads of the Lost Sierra you can recharge at Altitude, Nakoma’s exclusive family recreation center with spacious hot tub, heated pool, Bistro + Bar and more. Don’t forget to book a massage in the Spa at Nakoma**.
*Does not include room tax. Based on availability.
** Spa/massage services are not part of the Lost & Found package.
Arrive Nakoma Resort Friday, June 5
• 3PM – Check in at the mountain-modern Lodge at Nakoma.
• 7:30PM – Athlete-inspired pre-race meal with pro racers and other Lost & Found riders.
Race Day: Saturday June 6
• 6:30AM – Breakfast burrito***, coffee and juice available
• 8AM-9AM – Race start at Portola City Park
Sunday, June 7 – No scheduled activities. Enjoy a massage or other spa treatment**** or have our Adventure Concierge help you plan your Lost Sierra exploration on your own. To book a massage please call 530.394.0460.
***Please request meat or veggie breakfast burritos at check in.
****Spa/massage services are not part of the Lost & Found package.
Get complete LOST & FOUND details here.